of.predict.&.me.

of.predict.&.me.

A friend spontaneously asked whether I think that she's going out with the wrong guy. Being me, I just can't really judge people when I don't personally know them, tho sometimes I do and have to judge them based on the details that were showered on me by the darlings which I absorbed,like a sponge. So she got one of those hope for the best,prepare for the worst answer from me. Case closed.

Then she jokingly asked whether I think that I'm going out with the wrong guy. It's like..AHA! am I?

I don't know hun.I seriously can't tell.

Well,who on earth going to admit or particularly able to see that she/he is with the we're so not meant to be but you just don't know it yet significant others until it's way too late or when everything is literally over?

It's not something we can predict, not when all you can see is candy land.Owh saya tak nampak candy land pon sekarang,wajib ke? Tapi ada sorang cik abang tu yang rasa camtu,cinta itu nampaknya tidak membutakan anda yer,kasi anda nampak memenda yang bukan-bukan adalah :P.

Well darlings,since it's something that we can't foresee,lets pray for the best & prepare for the worst.Shall we?

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker