of.multitask.&.me.

of.multitask.&.me.

I've been hoping to blog as often as I usually do when I was back in campus but then again all those tedious programming thingy spare me nothing except for a teeny-weeny space of time to check my emails and the daily news and chat and blog-stalking. *sighs*

Talking bout multitasking eh?

It's like once you get yourself into this geeky world,you can't really do something without doing something else in between. Somehow you just have to learn how to squeeze everything into the given time. It could be quite stressful at times,ya know? Yea, of coz you do,everybody does nowadays.




Owh ya, the weekend. We had the usual fattening weekend - plus a big cup of fruit smoothies to ease the guilt tapi ended up with rich choc ice cream jugak

& I was about to drag C*** to another fattening berbuka on Sunday but I changed my mind.So this week okies? :P

Back to work.Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker