of.late.&.me.

of.late.&.me.

I'm late for work,AGAIN. 2 days in a row.Just perfect - thanks to the stupid ever so fast & efficient choo choo train. *sighs*

No,driving to work won't help either.Not when you're working in the traffic jam 7th heaven area. It will leads me to insanity faster than programming does.So I'm trapped.Period.




My weekend was okie. I went to my uncle's place with the thought that I'll have to help with the cooking and whatnot for the berbuka - making use of everything that's left of my decaying kitchen skills - but I was wrong & saved, coz we ended up at one of the Ramadhan buffet instead. Isn't she lucky? :P

Well yea,I had loads of fun bullying the lil cousins. They are truly adorable and vice versa all at the same time,just like C***(sometimes :P).How the hell did they do that anyway? *raise eyebrow*




On another note, I might be meeting the darlings at the end of the week for berbuka. I can't wait.It has been ages since the last time we hang out together.We used to live together for a good two years, it's only natural for me to miss their crazy antic, isn't it?

Owh yea, another weekend with C*** is coming up and besides the ritual bullying sessions,I'm still fairly void of any planning - which is bad in a fat capital B because we'll surely gonna keep on flustering each other about that,as usual. :P

Back to work,I'm off.

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker