of.the.missing.gurl.&.me.

of.the.missing.gurl.&.me.

SHAH ALAM: The DNA of the dead girl stuffed in the sports bag matches that of taxi driver Jazimin Abdul Jalil and his wife Norazian Bistaman.

But Jazimin is adamant the dead girl is not his missing eight-year-old daughter Nurin Jazlin.

The police have now proposed a second DNA test to confirm the identity of the dead girl.


Lets not blame her parents for being in such denial.Who would want to admit that your own child ended up in such tragic end - after all those anticipation and whatnot.

Al-Fatihah.




I'm going to my uncle's place this weekend, they've been complaining that I rarely show up at their place anymore these days, so a niece's gotta do what she's gotta do - before they starting to assume that I'm too busy going out on a date or something. :P

Back to work. Tata.

p/s: Uncle's place + lil cousins = me likey!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker