of.something.&.me.

of.something.&.me.

If there's only one,un,uno,satu thing that I ever really want in life - it gotta be consistency - okie it's not really a thing.

Well,I love it when everything is consistent - academic results, progress at work, love, life. EVERYTHING.

So when something keeps on fluctuating wildly like the stock market or disappearing like the now you see it,now you don't thingy - it triggers something deep within me - but worry not darlings, I'm not going to whine about it over here,at least not right now.




Owh ya, thank you,merci,terima kasih,gracias for the birthday wishes and gifts darlings.Thanks for the huge card babe. Thanks for the I'm so overstuffed and I can't go for the dessert dinner & the translucent yet shiny thingy C***.

A year older and wiser I hope.

Hoping for a better and wonderful year ahead. :D

Back to work.Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker