of.weekend.&.me.

of.weekend.&.me.

WEEKEND.
week·end /ˈwikˌɛnd, -ˈɛnd/
Pronunciation[week-end, -end]
–noun
1. the end of a week, esp. the period of time between Friday evening and Monday morning.
2. this period as extended by one or more holidays, days off, or the like, that immediately precede or follow.
3. any two-day period taken or given regularly as a weekly rest period from one's work.


It's like my major highlight of the week - since 2 months back that is.(read:semenjak 2 menjak kerja ni.It's not like I hate working but...)

It's when I'll be able to

- laze around like nobody's business.
- wake up at 10 a.m.
- housekeeping or better yet,room-keeping.
- shopping.
- stuff myself up carelessly - with sinfully fattening but awfully delicious food.
- hang out with my cousin(this is getting rare these days,my bestest couz is no where near but in Dublin.Sob!)
- catch up with my buddies.
- bully C***
- sleeeeeeeep.
- be back home.

It's like a light at the end of the tunnel you see? The lifeline that keeps you alive throughout the week - knowing that something wonderful awaits at the end.

On the bright side, the week seems to run out like lightning.Time really flies - as in today is Monday and then it's Friday already? Hmpp..ayat skemanyer,cepat sungguh masa berlalu.System pon lum siap coding lagi tapi deadline dah dekat. Esok pulak dah weekend,sambung next week lah yer?

Mental note - I need to get myself something for EID. Have to. Have to.

Now I have to finish up the module.

Back to work. Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker