of.chicken.&.me.

of.chicken.&.me.

It's common knowledge(or maybe not) that human flesh taste like chicken(since the eyeball is also a part of the body,it must also tastes like chicken eh? Nyum!)

No,I'm not talking bout the human flesh tastes like chicken crap because I'm planning to be the next Dr.Hanibal.

It's just that my newly found pet kittens just couldn't stop licking me like mad - my hand,my feet and whatever visible skin there is.Sangat geli I tell ya.It gives me goosebumps & my lil bro told me that it makes me looked like a cat-princess or something coz whenever I take a sit,the kittens gonna come over and jilat2 my kaki.Haha.Macam a royal cleaning ritual lak.:P

Perhaps I do taste like chicken or maybe they are infected by these hand & feet fetish.I guess it's the latter because I don't really favor the thought that I taste like chicken - tho they(read:chicken) walk upright on two feet as humans do.

Well,who fancy a McHuman(read:McChicken) during the next trip to McD? (^_^)

2 comments:

Amiruddin Karim said...

Cats like fish.. and for cat to lick on human..

It's either the human taste like fish.. OR.. they smell something fishy on human.. hehhe

MsAnak said...

Geez..

A fishy-human detector. Interesting :P

eXTReMe Tracker