of.mundane.&.me.

of.mundane.&.me.

I was browsing through all the songs that I have. There are like thousands of them,sometimes I'll be like "Eh?Sejak bile tahun ade lagu nih?" - obviously I only listen to some of them now - especially my recent favorites that I listen to over and over again in an endless loop,sampai bosan.Yey!

I remember when one of my close buddies(at that time) first got attached few years back and shared with me the happiest day of his life(then lah, at least) when he had his first girlfriend, and I sent him a song. He burnt it into a CD and gave it to his gurl the next day and of course that earned him a lot more profits. :P *cough cough*

Then dier naik lemak he couldn't stop asking me about the right song to dedicate to his gurl.Sikit2 dah la pacik.Awek sendiri pon nak suruh orang lain pikirkan ke?Sheesh! Saya dah pencen.

---------------------♥

On another note,I'm desperately in need of a MIRACLE.Okie,perhaps that's too much to ask.I need something new,some excitement.A story to tell.

C:"What did you do today?
Me:"Nothing,same je dengan semalam. :D"
C:"Ooo..yer ke.. :\ " *bunyi cengkerik*
Me: .... (Tatau ape dah nak cakap)

Utterly lame.Life yang sangat mundane,kesian saya.Sob.

Hishh,giler pathetic.Now where's my +ve attitude?

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker