of.career.&.me.

of.career.&.me.

15!

It's the mid of the month already, and all the job hunting thingy are catching up on me.

Really,sangat,vraiment depressing fun, I tell ya.

I'm trying to stick with the +ve thinking craps - but somehow it's transforming into another form of +ve thinking(read: %#@!*&^ thinking).

Well,when I was little, my parents told me that if I didn’t study hard,I’d grow up to be a maid,road sweeper,toilet cleaner, someone's kuli batak,etc.What they didn’t tell me tho,that even if I studied my blardy brain off, finding the right work and gaining their nodes of approval are = deadly hard x 2.

Suddenly, the career prospects of a maid,road sweeper,toilet cleaner,someone's kuli batak sound all too assuring provided that I'm blardy desperate.



I think I’d look smashing in a proper French maid's attire while holding a feather duster. :P

2 comments:

Amiruddin Karim said...

2 tips..

1. Go to as many interviews as you can. (I do mean MANY)

2. Never treat interview as begging for jobs. Treat it as looking for the right possibilities.

If people say you shouldn't be picky. YOU SHOULD.. but not too much. Where you'll end working will point where you're heading in life.

So, it's better late than sorry..

MsAnak said...

I'll heed ur words.

Tres merci.

eXTReMe Tracker