of.another wedding.&.me.

of.another wedding.&.me.

A cousin tied the knot with her imported prince today *cough* - a well balanced couple(physically.hehe!),a simple yet sweet ceremony and a wedding with the happily ever after aura, I hope.

The reception gonna be on Saturday.

I bet that my weekend gonna be loaded with:

Another endless unhealthy makan-makan sessions.There goes m y d i e t

Another reunion of relatives you haven't seen in ages.

Another spiel of the standard "When is your turn?Owh you're next".

..................♥

Enough with the wedding.

I NEED to finish up my beading thingy (how on earth did I get myself into this, beading and com-geek don't click together,obviously) - Mum gonna kill me (okie,I'm exaggerating) if she ended up with a half-beaded baju kurung during the Sultan's birthday bash(?).haha. :P

Owh yea,Dad gonna get another bintang jatuh ke riba.Good for him.

I'm off,salut!

2 comments:

Amiruddin Karim said...

SELAMAT PENGATIN BARUU!!..

Eh.. not you eh?? OOppss...

MsAnak said...

Eh? :P

Yours kot.

eXTReMe Tracker