of.sept.&.me.

.of.sept.&.me.

What my birth month say bout me? =P

Lets check it out,shall we?




SEPTEMBER

Active and dynamic.

Decisive and haste but tends to regret.Sometimes,perhaps.

Attractive and affectionate to oneself.

Strong mentality.Owh,merci.

Loves attention.Who doesn't?

Diplomatic. :P

Consoling, friendly and solves people's problems.I hope

Brave and fearless.err..really?

Adventurous.Owh,very

Loving and caring.Especially if they are cute and can be bullied

Suave and generous.Hee.. :P

Usually you have many friends. Thx God.

Emotional.Heee?Am I?

Stubborn.Hurahh!!

Hasty.Tralalala..hasty me

Good memory.With some occasional amnesia.

Moving, motivates oneself and others.Motivate me please

Loves to travel and explore.Owh yes,soon

Sometimes sexy in a way that only their lover can understand.Me?Sexy?haha!




Well okie,you got me.I'm bored.Maybe not that bored.I'm stressed out.Very.

So help me God.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker