.of.uneasy.&.me.

.of.uneasy.&.me.

I've been feeling quite uneasy lately,burdened by the thought of the works that seems to be endless. The more I work on them, the more they grow. Simply tiring, suffocating.

Tons of stuff to done within the next 3 weeks and while I feel like dying just by thinking of those stuff to be done, some people are just having the time of their life - living a campus life as if they are in pre-school. Careless. Happy. Free.

What's wrong with them? Or what's wrong with me?

Perhaps I should loosen up a bit and do some stuff that they do.Say,go out for supper at 10pm and come back home at 4am. Sleep the day away and wake up saying "God,I missed the 8am class".

That sounds like fun? No?

Well, I just need(yes,it is a NEED.) to work my a$$ off for the next 3 weeks.Finish up the assignments, FYP(gulp!),presentations, reports and finally, the exam. Then, InsyaAllah - I'll be over and done with all those brain-numbing stuff.Mon Dieu,aidez moi.

Owh,to whom it may concern - there's a very high possibility that I won't be going for another degree as intended, but being the fickle-minded me - I might still go for it after all.

Lets just wait and see, shall we?

p/s:I need a haircut.Pronto.
p/s 2: Don't get me wrong,I still love the stuff that I do - but somehow I just need to whine a bit. =P

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker