.of.today.&.me.

.of.today.&.me.



I woke up this morn feelin sleepy,dead sleepy.Pegi ke skolah dgn mata minda yang separa sedar.Feelin more or less the same until I got this one,particular text msg during the 5 mins break which amused me to the bones.Huha..the power of technology but its rather useless if you're being barred by the telco or once you ran out of credits/air time.

Well, I don't feel like writing,but thanks to a darl - for consistently reminding me of who I am - a crappy blogger.So this posting is for you. :P

So okie, I just finished watching Pet Sematary yesterday.I watched the 1st half of it ages ago and I seriously felt like I won't be watching the rest of it - I actually hate the movie because it's just plain creepy.Imagine,the once owh so adorable lil boy was brought back to life (he was dead,ran over by a HUGE truck) and turned into a pure evil.Keji betul tukar budak comel jadi jahat.Grrrr...Okie, it's an OLD movie & obviously not the 'in' thing anymore,but I have the right to crap bout anything that I (and not you) want,remember? :P

Owh yea,went to the Women's Week opening ceremony right after class earlier this morn.The opening was okie,just okie.Nothing more nothing less.If I'm not one of the comtt, there's no way that I'll drop by just to look at one of those Sendayu Tinggi,Nutrimetic(?) booths or listen to one of those typical talks.Boring.+ve. plus THE QUEEN of all despisedness is there. O_o

*sniff*

I smell hatred.Lets just not go there.

Aha,something to brighten your my day.

E S O K C U T I !

Tak payah gi skolah.Wee..

Lets say it together people.

E S O K C U T I!

p/s :Tapi tidak cuti kepade seorang budak mengade/ bonnie that lies over the sea itu.Jangan jeles. :P

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker