.of.dream.&.me.


Just had one of the weirdest dreams ever last nite. It left me with this shivery absurd feelin,til now.

I wonder what is it all about.

Life in Jurassic Park's starting to heat up & am feeling tre malade just by thinking of it. Need another major escapism, getaway or something - and it would be a major bless if I'm able to cry out loud,whine or be dead pathetic right now because it just won't come out - hidden, bottled up somewhere.

On the other hand,

I N e e d t o s t u d y p e r l.

H A V E T O - D E S P E R A T E L Y.

But then again,the the weekend had been spent in such a way that it turned out to be so mundane,unproductive.

How wonderful.Yey!





Your Brain is 73.33% Female, 26.67% Male



Your brain leans female

You think with your heart, not your head

Sweet and considerate, you are a giver

But you're tough enough not to let anyone take advantage of you!


0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker