.of.couz.wedding.&.me.

.of.couz.wedding.&.me.

I've promised to write bout my couz's wedding,so here it goes.

Well, the long-awaited wedding reception was held on Jan 28 2005 - besides being the happiest day of my couz's life,the receptions also turned out to be a family-gatherin day thingy. Cute Close and extended relatives could be seen everywhere.Some of the guests looked vaguely familiar and few of em actually remembered my name.Weird.

Owh,I even met the doc that welcomed me to the world 21++ yrs back - she was like "Wah,dah besaq dia sekarang,rasanya,the next wedding that I'm goin to attend going to be yours.Dah tak lama lah ni".Yeah sure,pls don't count on it,my 'the one' is still missing,remember?.

Neway,lets continue with the wedding, shall we?

How the wedding?1 word - GREAT. Kak Long's officially declared as Mrs.Nan Mahadir with a single lafaz during the akad nikah.The reception on the bride's side's good.The weather was fine (though it was too HOT and SUNNY for my liking - since I have to walk run around in my kebaya)because I'm in charged of some stuff during the event.The food was luvly - it made me high, high on sugar that is - due to the yummy ice cream that was served for the dessert. The music thingy was okie ( though I found that the DJs(?) were a lil bit too crappy with their weird jokes and lame pantun).The groom-couz looked cute while the bride-couz looked wonderful in their pink and brown attires. I truly love their we are so-happy-together aura, it just felt sooo right.

On the next day - some of us were off to Perak.Manjung to be exact.There were like 20 of us and we stayed at one of the resorts. It was fun except for the nite when I woke up at 3am only to find out that the penthouse that we were in was in an utter darkness - blackout! Duh!We had to wait for 30 mins before everythin got back to normal again.The next morn(Monday Jan 30th),some of the aunts decided to have a quick trip to Lumut and me,being the nosy one - tagged along. They had their fun buying all those ikan kering,sotong kering dan segala mende yang kering that were on sale. Me?I had my torture fun with the sickening smell.(No offence,some of those dried stuff are good to eat but when you have all of em together at one place.Its smell's dead sickening.)

Movin on,we got back from Lumut before noon.Freshen up (read:get rid of the fishy smell) before going to the groom's place for the next reception.Again,the weather was EXTREMELY sunny.I didn't manage to eat much due to the heat though their food were good and somewhat unique. That's the time when all that I want is a glass of cold icy sirap.*in sirap's heaven* Then there was another endless photo session and the rest is history.

We left Kak Long in Manjung to begin her new life for a while since she's goin back to KL neway.hihi. My uncle obviously had a hard time of lettin go - coz he kept on asking whether his precious daughter had everything that she needs when we were about to leave.

Then,me and my cousins drove straight back home after the reception while some of us actually went straight back to KL. Few days later, the newly wed couple was at my house back in Kedah - having lunch. We surely had our fun talkin bout the wedding - bout how nervous they felt during the akad nikah and how tired they were during the long receptions.

Owh well,they had their dream wedding and I've had my fun.Cheers!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker