.of.wonders.&.me.

| | |.of.wonders.&.me.| | |

I just had 1 of those slaps-on-the-face thingy last nite.Perhaps I should be more sensitive bout people around me,coz to-date,there are too many things that Ive overlooked.

Too many hopes that Ive belittled.

Too many feeling that Ive ignored.

Anyway,being alone can be so educating sometimes.Those thoughts that went in and out of my mind for the past 2 days were sorta soothing rather than sickening though I surely prefer to be around my loved one.Well,2 weeks ago,when I was alone in the train to the airport,a sight of a lil one clinging to her mother warmed my heart.I once saw a lil boy cutely running around with a glasses within his grasp while his father was runnin after him.I wonder if I had ever given my father such thrill,such happiness.

I wonder whether my existent actually mean somethin to people around me.

I wonder if I had ever made them feel better,happier.

*shrugs*

p/s:& I wonder why Im actually writing bout these.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker