.of.stuff.&.me.

| | |.of.stuff.&.me.| | |

Im done,well,almost done with the shopping.Bought a bunch of cool tshirts and a book(duh!book,finally).Im still not that broke - so I'll be available for the next shopping spree.Darlings,call me. :P

Bumped into Muaz with someone.hihi!And no,plz dont get any funny idea bout me going out with Bro Kecik. We were just having our usual kakak & adek outing thingy.

Hmmphh..

Whats new?

Got a call from my mum earlier today,my older cousin is gettin engaged - at last.Woowee,Im happy for you sis.Glad that everythin is okie dokie after all those stuff that happened.Tidak syak lagi,usaha itu tangga kejayaan :)

Whoaa,3 older cousins actually got engaged within 3 months.Interestin.

Eh Kakna,when's yours?hehe! :P

p/s:Im gettin better,thx for askin. *roll eyes*

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker