.of.10,000.&.me.

of.10,000.&.me.

Congratulate me.

I actually managed to brutally forced a bunch of innocent and kind people to read my craps for 10,000 times.Muahaha! :P Yes,Im celebrating my 10,000th hits(my counter already stated 11,565,but what the hell).Terima kasih,merci,gracias

Well,10,000 or so hits within 21 months,it means that my bloggie has been visited and (hopefully) being read at least 10,000 times or those people whom I had brutally forced to read my blog have been reading this bloggie for at least 15 times a day - in that case - me luv you much darlings.hihi! =P

Owh,Thx to Bro Polt for having my utterly-glamourous-name in his recent post.Wah,it was being underlined too.*sob sob* Im touched. =P Don't forget to take a glimpse of our beloved Mars later this week okies? :P

Once again,thanks for sharing the lil space of my escapism ya darlingS? *hugs*

"Human are designed for everything,but loneliness is not one of them"

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker