.of.cousins.&.me.

| | |.of.cousins.&.me.| | |

Congratulate me (again)...

For being able to go through the most deadly week ever,last week.

& congratulation to Kak Long for her long awaited engagement yesterday.Im so blardy happy for you,but please,choose the right date for the wedding ya?Me truly-madly-deeply wanna be there on your wedding day :D

Well,since the engagement thingy went well yesterday,and mummy actually told me that it already looked and felt like a lil wedding. Im lookin forward to a major wedding at the end of this year.Can't wait. :P

Btw,3 cousins gettin married in Nov & Dec.Yey for them!

Hmmmpp..

Talkin bout cousins,they could really love you in a very weird way.

Case 01:
My utter failure of not being able to sleep over at to their place every weekend like I used to,only triggered their speculation senses.They actually told my parents that,probably, Ive been too busy going out with my boyfriend during the weekend,thus I failed to hang out with them like usual.

Simply wonderful. :P

I just didnt realise that they actually love me that much.*sob sob*

Terharunye saya.

I need some tissues.Lots of them.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker