of.counting days.&.me.

I have a handful posts that I managed to write midway - which were then saved jadi drafts sebab I already lost the mojo to continue writing whatever that I was rambling about.

Kesan penuaan sangat nih.

Well, I desperately need a vacation right now - but we don't have the luxury of time for a long getaway like we did last year. C*** is busy at work - what with the new model and whatnot. I'm yet to take my compulsory block leave and I honestly don't know when I should be taking them - tho I'm going to take a few days off during EID-Adha.

Anyway,we're trying to put together a quick somewhere-near getaway for us. Dah mak-mak ni, all that you can think about when you're about to do/plan something is to include the kids - so this break is going to be something that the kids gonna love, hopefully.

On a lighter note, I'm sooo into skincare and makeup these days. ha ha. Another mid-life crisis, yes? I think I spent tons of moolah on em last month. I still don't wear that much makeup, not the complicated one at least. I'm still with my basic beginners makeup tho now I have like 20 eyeliners instead of 5. ha ha. I finally found my HG eyeliner that doesn't smudge on me and it's dirt cheap - bye bye pricey Dior eyeliner. I'm a big fan of Korean pencil gel eyeliner now. So cheap and so awesome. :P

I'm also in the midst of an experiment with one particular chemical exfoliant. The word chemical sorta freaks me out at first. Like yea, I'm going to slather my face with acid Pfbbttt.... This one is not cheap (I'm a cheapskate, so it's probably dirt cheap for you), but I invested on a trial bottle anyway and I sorta love the result but I shall wait until I'm done with the trial bottle for me to come up with the final conclusion and to decide whether I'd be repurchasing this or not.

C*** bought me a new rice cooker. Yea, after 6 years of marriage, instead of romantic gifts, you'll get a rice cooker instead. So makcik, but this is a rather fancy one with those multipurpose functions, ceramic coated spherical pot and whatnot. He paid close to RM400 for it as it was on sale, so yea, it's pretty awesome alright, makcik or no makcik. I cook on (almost) daily basis, so tidak lah membazir disitu. :P

I bought a new designer bag after berpuasa selama 2 tahun. *lompat bintang*

Told ya that I've grown out of my crazy bag-lady phase. Once every 2 years is just fine for now. The next time would probably be sometime after we moved in into our new place next year. Aminnnn.

Amiinn on new place okay, bukan new bag. I cannot wait to move out into our own place. Kids are growing up, they absolutely need more space and I hope to be able to give them their very own playroom - just like what I used to have when I was younger. Semoga ada rezeki rumah baru next year. InsyaAllah.

C*** wrote a complaint in our current place WhatsApp group - since we're having some issue with the water backflow from our yard's floor trap yada yada. He got sick of reporting it to the management office but getting no feedback/action in return.

I don't mind him going amok sometimes. The thing is, he intentionally wrote it in his annoying Manglish just to irk me up- gangsta paradise la konon, ayat bersepah-sepah - because he used my phone, so it looked like I'm the one who wrote em. Like urghh..I don't write perfect English, tapi boleh kah jangan dok guna bahasa tunggang langgang, kalau nak tunggang langgang macam nak masuk longkang, tulis la in Malay. Grr..grrr..

Then the maintenance guy pulak replied,  "I'll checked tomorrow."

Elok sangat laaaa tuu.

#grammarnazi
#tarikrambut

Ok lah, happy weekend. Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker