of.busy bee.&.me.

Gosh. I haven't write in ages. I've been wanting to write but as I get older, adelah rasa like people gonna take whatever I write and put it against me kalau terlebih cakap/write.

Haih, but writing is my outlet to let off some steam.

I like writing tho I'm never good at it. Wait, I don't actually write, I'm rambling most of the time. Well, whatever rocks ya boat lah.

Anyway, I've been busy you see? Work is piling up but February has been great for me so far. Had another week-long Java training - which is still pending on the exam. Yup, tho I code every single freaking day - somehow at the back of my mind, I doubt that I gonna pass this - especially on the theory bits.

I took a day off sometime after CNY to go out with my favourite person in the world - C*** lah, who else?

We went for a massage, a laid-back lunch and a movie - before picking up the kids from school. Time well spent.

Myra's diaper-less-accident-free nights adelah tergugat for the past few days (she's been diaperless during the day since forever, cuma at night baru je few months. Ya blame us). Don't know why asyik lah terbabas tho she already went to the loo a few times before bed. Should I stop her from drinking like an hour before bed? Penat mak dok membasuh comforter and bed cover and countless of others each morning.

Yesterday morning, I even had to wash the pillow! Yup, I threw it into the washer. Semoga kering la else pillow itu akan melawat cik-tong.

Luckily today takde banjir. Mak urut dada lega.

On another note, these days datang pulak mood malas buat homework and when we asked her to finish it, malas la, tak larat la then being the not-so-kiasu parents that we are - we just let her be. She's only 5 after all tapiiii....the next morning whilst getting ready for school she'd fuss over the fact that she's not done with her homework. Mula la nak muncung2. Like, semalam tanak buat kan? Pagi baru nak lorat. Memang takde la mak nak layan. Dah, pegi siapkan kat school jer. Kecik lagi ni, mak bagi chance, dah besaq nanti. Siap!  :P

Moving on, Shariq is currently in his super-active-couldn't-careless phase. Like he knocked himself against a sofa and his inner lower lips split open, with the blood-gushing and all that - and 5 minutes later was jumping up and down like yea, blood what? Mak yang risau if it gonna hinder his appetite but he's eating and drinking like usual - siap makan orange macam biasa (while I cringed in horror, orange + open wound? Hows that sounds to you?).

Yup, he loves his orange. Whilst Myra would prefer rock melon and such. He only loves mangoes and orange. Sweet and sour is his thing. Manis tak layan.

I already lost track of his teething progress. His gigi has been sprouting like bean sprouts, sampai tak sempat nak keep track. I think he just needs to grow another bunch of molars to have a complete set of gigi susu. It's so hard to clean his teeth as he's too playful to take the whole brushing and cleaning seriously. Most of the time I only managed to clean for a few seconds and he'd ended up biting the tooth brush or clamp his mouth shut - so totally different from his kakak.

We're going somewhere for a quick getaway next month before Shariq turns two (& and we have to pay for his seat on the airplane). Somewhere near just because our currency exchange sucks and because I'm a cheapskate.:P

Okay lah. Hafta finish up my work.

Tata.



0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker