of.quiet weekend.&.me.

I'm so tired today.

Woke up early to sort out C***'s uniform. Yea, I was too lazy to do the ironing yesterday, in fact, any day pon malas. C*** owes me a new freaking iron. Ironing with a temperamental iron (yang not to mention dah makan 2 of my fav shawls,grrr grrr) is a pain in the big behind. Yes, mine has rivaled those of Kim Kardashian. Thank you very much.

The weekend was pretty relaxing to my standard - what with the gloomy cold weather, we stayed home except for a trip to the laundry shop and a quick groceries shopping on Sunday to stock up on organics stuff for the little highness, fresh milk, cereals, eggs, fruits, veges, ya know the usual.

I initially thought that I'd like to have a quick breakfast out on Sunday, even managed to pester C*** to agree on it, but I ended up making a batch of cekodok kentang instead (C*** even came up to me saying "Kata nak breakfast luar?"  Sorry hon, I changed my mind) - ya know, when I'm feeling pretty rational, I'd rather stay home whilst munching on cekodok dipped in chili sauce instead of trying to stuff my face with roti canai (laju-laju, I might add) whilst trying to soothe a screaming baby at a mamak place.

Thinking of it pon mak dah rasa penat nak. Tunggu next weekend la pulak, I'll probably change my mind. I'm pretty fickle minded just like that.

Managed to satisfy my craving for bubur gandum and iced matcha latte.

Made the former for tea and the latter before dinner. Low fat milk, matcha powder and brown sugar/honey - basically all that you need for an awesome dose of matcha latte. I'd usually use my Herbalife shaker to make this, yer lah, mak takde cocktail shaker nak, apetah lagi milk frother and the sort.

You just need to dissolve the matcha powder in a wee bit of hot water and add in the rest of the ingredients together with the ice cubes and shake. Easy peasy lemon squeezy, yes?

No more store bought matcha latte for me. I'm better off spending my money on something I can't make and sometimes, won't - sebab malas. he he. Are you with me? :P

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker