of.the theater.&.me.

Loads of stuff happening lately, so I need to catch up with my writing for a bit since my OCD-self would like to have a written memory of it - hence the multiple updates in a week.

So yea, we went out for a theater-date last Friday night at the Istana Budaya - Chow Kit Road the musical, a tribute to Sudirman. A first night out with the other half in the past 2 years. Gosh. It was that long?


A first for us as man and wife - the theater bit I mean. Honestly I can't remember the last time we actually went out for a date - just the two of us. Must be lightyears ago as we hardly go out without the little one these days - except for a handful of times for some quick groceries shopping and the sort, but those don't count lah.

So yea, the show started at 8.30PM, it lasted for a good 2 hours and I hafta admit that it's pretty entertaining. What with the live singing (which was awesome), dancing and all - tho I think they should clearly note that the show is a wee bit on the 18SX side.

Sesungguhnya not suitable for the kids.

So C***, what's next?

P/S: Guess who hafta drive me to work for the midnite deployment tonight? :X

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker