of.under the weather.&.me.

I think that I'm losing my mojo to write - hence the almost-a-month hiatus. Fret not. I'm back (kot).

Well, it has been a week since we got back from our March gateway (& the bags are still pretty much unpacked except for those filled with dirty laundry & souvenirs).

I'm feeling pretty mellow since I've caught the flu bug few days back - so much so that I was on half-day MC yesterday. The runny nose, the sore throat and the urge to sneeze every 5 minutes finally got the better of me. C A N N O T tahan.

Gotta do something before people around me start giving me the accusing you-are-spreading-the-virus look, which in a way, I am lah. So I dragged myself to the doc office, got handful of pills to swallow and right after another signing session at the lawyer's office later. I drove myself back home - with the sole intention to sleep the flu away, but the moment I got back home, the little one started tailing me like a shadow as if the last time we met was probably a century ago.

So yea, I spent my so-called recuperating time entertaining her needs and sorting and ironing out heaps of C***'s work clothes and a couples of mine whilst watching Spongebob, catdog and the likes on tv. I am a super mummy. Yey me.

I'd like to write bout our week-long getaway (during which I somewhat learned to ride a bicycle again.he he), for memory's sake, but that hafta wait. Later.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker