of.random Thursday.&.me.

Less than a month before our getaway but can't seem to get my hands on any good walking-shoes. Can't drag C*** out this weekend, so let's wait for another week (or two), for the tense to build up then I'd probably gonna be less choosy,then maybe, just maybe, the search gonna be pretty easy. Dah kelam kabut nanti, beggars can't be choosers (kot).

I've been scouting around for something online for the past week and I'm pretty much amused with the different types of online sellers. Some just replied with a simple one word, yes or no regardless of your how and why questions. Some would sweet-talk you to oblivion. Some would magically turn into an Along Bkt Beruntung the moment that you thank them for their kind responds but would like to keep your options open and scout around some more, saying

 "If you dont like to buy it from me...dont ask me. Thx"

Okay that's a direct quote. I just don't get it. Did she expect me to blindly buy something without asking? Adekah once asked, considered sold? Might as well, put on a note on the website saying "You ask, you buy - else die". Sungguh la gangsta paradise. T_T

Pbttt...

I just started  to resume my long lost journey with Herbalife. The last time was before the marriage and the almost 2 y/o baby, circa 2008. It was that long. I'm well stocked up for now - which gonna last me for 2 months or so. I'm not a skinny person to begin with so it's not a dream of mine to be super skinny.

I'll be happy to just get back to my pre-pregnancy weight again which I actually managed to do in less than 2 months after the little one was born, but sadly it has been increasing for a quite a bit since I've weaned off the baby 5 months ago.(It's true that BF helps to shed those nasty fat off).  I'm just trying to put a stop to the mega fatness journey, before I turn into a dugong and before I have to start dragging myself around instead of walking. he he. After all, I do have a toddler to run after (& C*** to look after). I have to stay up and running for that. 

So yea, berusahalah! :P

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker