of.living offline.&.me.

Loads of stuff to write but I hafta admit that I'm enjoying my offline life.

So yea, we joined the balik-kg-during-CNY bandwagon - it's such an easy wagon to jump in, cuti panjang harus la head up North jumpa keluarga tercinta, bad traffic or not. Being stuck in the traffic was sorta tiring - especially during our drive home, but spending the break with the family is priceless. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

We had our pit-stops in Ipoh during both of our drives to and from Kedah. The 1st one to stuff ourselves with fast food and the 2nd one with the famous (claimed by C***) Mee rebus Ramli (kot?). If you ask me, I'd say "Boleh lah."

The little one loves kuih karas. She also digs kuih siput, maruku, kerepek bawang and the lot. I love those stuff too, so I'm not complaining - tho her daddy was like "Biasa la taste orang kampung" - but she prefers pasta from rice. So orang kampung Malaysia and (sometimes) Italy ka? :P

We signed the SPA for our (InsyaAllah) 1st crib sometime earlier this month. My first real (financial) commitment (because it's HUGE compared to other commitments yang agak picisan and the banker thought it's funny for a 28y/o not to have any credit history - that's probably why I just signed up for my 1st plastic money last week - which I'm just going to use for emergencies, promise.) . I'm hoping for a breezy journey and for it to be completed on time. Haih, I can't wait to have my own 2 in 1(Playroom/Mini Library) room and a cute kitchen!

Managed to submit our Visa applications (like finally!) during lunch time yesterday (the queues were terrible, so terrible that I had to cheat for a bit, else I'll be glued until the end of their office hour and probably mine T_T) and it's going to be ready by Friday. So yea, 1 step closer to our March getaway. :)

I'm hoping for something big this year, so yea, time to lose those extra ehem, fat for a bit.Oih, I've been holding on to these fat for far too long. It's not even baby fat since I've lost em all during confinement. This is more like too-much-TLC fat. Endless kasih sayang and too much good (fatty) food gonna do this ya. I need to cut em off, no, not the kasih sayang,but the fatty food. Sila la insaf, need to shake the fat away before I turn into a dugong.

Insisted on wearing a down jacket since there's a stray butterfly tetiba masuk rumah - she detest the idea of the little creature landing on her, butterfly pon takot T_T.

The little one is so manja these days, so much so that it breaks my heart when I can't spend more time watching her doing her clever stuff during weekdays. Her bedtime is getting a wee bit late now. 10-10.30PM compared to 9.30-10PM previously as she prefers to drag me into playing one of her puzzles or just simply lie on top of me so that I could just give her a bear hug or simply rub her back - probably to compensate for the time lost when we're not together. 

Haih la anak
, if only money grows on tree.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker