of.the preparation.&.me.

Well, time flies aight? We're already getting into the 2nd week of Ramadan. How's it going so far for moi?

So far so good. Alhamdulillah. It's our 3rd Ramadan as man and wife (and I've finally mastered the art of waking up to cook/heat up food for sahur tho I was blardy sleepy). No memonteng so far which equals to no puasa to ganti (yet!).

We spent last Sunday(since C*** hafta work on Saturday) roaming The Gardens and MidValley for our so called EID-preparation which was sorta unproductive - thanks to the massive baby-expo-goer-and-shopping-frenzy crowd.

I ended up with,well..nothing for myself but managed to grab 3 cute dresses for the little one and a nice linen shirt for dad. Even C*** managed to get himself a nice shirt (that he's been eyeing for like forever).

We absolutely need to go for another round of shopping spree this Sunday (as I'll be working on Saturday,due to a project deployment). I need to get some nice tops, skirts, a matching shawl for my EID kurung, something nice for mum and probably a nice fancy raya sandals for yours truly.

Hopefully it's going to be our last shopping trip before the EID as I hate joining the last-minute-shopping crowd. Sungguh la tak best.

Owh, we're going to spend our 1st day of EID in Kedah this year. Yey! *lompat bintang*

Going to head up North a couple of days before EID so that we could at least spend the last few days of Ramadan at home. I miss my mum's cooking and there's no way to squeeze a quick weekend trip up north right now( & I'm feeling rather guilty about it) , what with the working weekend and all. So yea, I'm so looking forward to our balik kampung (plus the grandparents can't wait to fuss over their cucu, now that she's already 'running' and all, bersiap sedia lah mummy!)

Oih, I'm feeling homesick right now. Sob.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker