of.the 13th month.&.me.

I'm late in updating Myra's milestones, again.

Well, they say it's better late than never, yes?

At 13mth


o1. Still a toddler with 6 gigi. No new gigi peaking out so far. Already introduced her to a proper toothbrush and she's been handling em like a pro(by baby's standard lah).

o2. She can actually walk quite a distant these days, as she could already walk from the living hall to the kitchen in a jiffy - tho she sometimes resorted to crawling when she's in her hurry mode.

o3. She's still our little drama queen, more often now than ever - as she won't let me out of her sight once I'm home from work and the same goes during the weekend. Weekend is absolutely her favourite time to stick to me like a baby koala. When mummy's around, others just won't do, tak laku okeh? Daddy je laku sikit-sikit.

o4. It's sad to admit that during her 13th month, she has been introduced to FM as my EBM stock is currently non-existent. My production plummet right after our Kuching trip and yet to recover ever since, now I'm giving her as much as I could whilst resorting to FM to cover up for the lack of it - especially when I'm at work. I'm terribly frustrated bout this but I think it won't make me any less of a mother for her kan? So let's not be too stressed out lah.

o5. She could understand and follow simple instructions these days. If ya give her some finger food - pieces of apple/pear and the sort and ask her to sit, she'll go to the living hall and climb into her portable rocker seat to munch on the treats. You could also ask her to fetch you certain stuff - especially the tv remote controller. he he. Cakap jer "Myra, mummy nakkk.." whilst pointing to the object. More often than not, she'll bring it over - unless she's busy doing something else. he he.

o6. I wrote bout how you could count on her to massage ya hand and whatnot last month, these days, she'd still do the massaging for you, say, suruh urut kaki - but only for a while lah, pastu she'll grab your hand and place it on your leg as if a way of saying "mummy urut lah kaki sendiri" T_T bertuah punya anak.

o7. She gets more excited bout walking after we got her 1st Nike sandal, I think it's probably because it's the most comfortable and practical footwear among the previous ones I've bought for her - others are more of the dressy type yang maybe tak comfortable. Kalau nampak je that we're going out, she'll grab the sandals, and she'll voluntarily gives her kaki to us so we could put on the sandals. She loves to jalan-jalan. Perangai macam mummy - bak kata daddy :P 

o8. She's now known as our little curly. Uih, sungguh lah curly rambutnya. I should have take a photo of her with her paksu when we were back in Kedah last weekend, then people gonna stop asking me bout the hair-inheritance. Yea, she didn't get her hair from her parents, she got it from her paksu. he he.

That's about it lah. The end.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker