of.the short getaway.&.me.

Finally back to the office after a long weekend.

Well, our short weekend getaway was pretty much eventful and fun - since ya get the chance to spend em with the families. Did nothing much but laze around (whilst enjoying the cold weather), had bbq dinner and the usual jalan-jalan at the tourist spots - Bharat tea, the pasar malam, Kea Farm, strawberry & bee farm.

Bought pretty much nothing - except for boxes of tea & honey sticks(sucking on em whilst watching tv adelah chenta) - as I couldn't see any point of dragging kilos of vegetables down from the highlands as I'll get pretty much the same stuff at home. he he. Sayuq kat giant tu pon from Cameron, no?

So yea, I'd probably go there again in say..3-4 years. Yea, I need that long of a time to recover from my motion-sickness. Like why lah the road hafta be so bad. Tsk tsk. I love the cold weather(at night, siang adelah panas), greenery and all that, but the road is a turn off for me. Rasa macam nak muntah 100 kali. Urgh. Owh and make it sometime when it's not public holiday or school holidays. :P It's hard to enjoy the nature when it's too crowded.

That's about it, welcome back to geeky life. Hello reality.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker