of.a.dream.&.me.

Yesterday went by like a dream, C*** did great in taking care of the baby whilst I was at work - fidgeting in my seat. he he.

C*** gloated on how easy it's to take care of the little precious. She ate well, sleep well(thrice!), poop well(he he) , drank her milk and behaved well too.

Yea, the little precious decided to be extra nice for her daddy, after all, it's his 1st time taking care of her, alone. Maybe takot nanti daddy dia serik pulak. :P

Whilst all is well for C***, my day started pretty early yesterday. I had to get up early for the usual morning pumping session, labelled the EBM, whip up some fried rice for C*** lunch, made banana + oatmeal + yogurt for Myra's breakfast, bathe the baby, dressed her up before taking a shower myself and off to work.

Long story short, got back home sometime before 7pm to a starving C***. Kesian. :P

So I made him chicken and beef quesadilla (which was good but not cheesy enough for him, yer baiklah, next time letak cheese sepuluh kati) with tomato and onion yogurt dip for dinner.

Also made a fresh batch of chicken + carrot + broccoli porridge for the little one (for today's lunch and dinner) and whilst waiting for her porridge to cook to perfection, washed and sterilized the bottles and pump parts.

Rasa seperti super mummy, but not quite as later that night, I'm suffering form a backache. Adoi. Even a whole day of tampal koyok won't do it.

On a lighter note, I'm really looking forward to our short weekend trip, am planning to drag my trusted tefal pot to make yummy caramel popcorn during the bbq night. :D

Later.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker