of.weekend, pet peeves.&.me.

So, we went back to Malacca during the weekend, without C*** - again. T_T

Had MIL's ayam bali and fatty food during SIL's house warming on Sunday, yeah, I did nothing but makan. Like what's new about that kan? Makan is like one of the things to do once you're back in kampung.

Owh, I've finally come to term with the fact that Myra gonna turn into one fussy little eater whenever we're away from home. So yea, she only allowed herself to be fed with oat + banana or oat + fig +raisins and the usual organic baby biscuits besides her susu. Well, as long as she's eating, then fine lah.

Bought Myra a mini baby pool which can be converted into a mini balls pit, together with a bag of colorful mini balls (100 of em all together) in Tesco which cost me less than RM60 (what a cheapskate mum to do, plus I don't think she gonna be amused with it for long, murah-murah sudah, benda yang fun is not necessarily expensive :P ) - only to realize that I forgot to get my hands on a pump to inflate the pool. Kalau tiup sendiri, ade yang pengsan pulak, so the pool hafta wait. T_T

C***'s back last night. *hugs*

I desperately in need of a bunch of new clothes. The paycheque's in, ape lagi? he he.

On a totally unrelated note, I detest people who can't freaking park in their stupid parking lot. Like, what's your problem? Tak nampak kah the terang tak payah nak bersuluh white lines itu, park within em, will ya? Owh, this goes especially to a macik, the owner of a white mpv. Only last week, I came home to find this macik driving her car into the parking lot, since I hafta park mine next to hers, I stopped for a sec and gave her some time to park dulu lah kan? I noticed lah her ridiculous parking skill tu sebab at that moment, her ride was like a few inches into my lot, ingatkan dia nak adjust, tetapi..tidak. T_T

Dengan muka toya, went out of the car and walked away. Oih, I felt like giving her a good honking, tetapi saya hormat orang tua (& it's due to the fact that the car's honking sound is sorta loud that ianya boleh membuatkan orang kena heart attack, kes naya pulak nanti). T_T

So yea, imagine lah my ultimate skill of getting out of the car whilst acting like I'm some sort of escape artist and as thin as a paper - I can't simply park sesuka hati, nanti termakan space org yang lagi sebelah pulak( & then it gonna make me "the macik yang tak reti park kereta the 2nd") and it's not helping that I was driving C***'s big car yang obviously big.

Well, if ya wondering, this is not the 1st time, it's just that the last week's incident adelah the best ever, sungguh epic. Like how ignorant could you be? It's like throwing rubbish into someone's lawn when ya know they're watching.Might as well say "Saya tumpang buang sampah kat rumah awak yerrrr?". Such guts.

Macik, I hate yuuuhh.

You're lucky that I'm not a lioness else I'll give ya car a good scratching. You're also lucky that I'm this *holding 2 fingers closely together* to punch a hole into your car, tapi tak jadi. Grr grr...

On a 2nd thought, maybe I should write her a note or something.

"Dear Macik, if you're suffering from acute blindness, please don't drive"

Sincerely,
Your loving parking bay neighbor.

Well, have a great week.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker