of.the 7th month.&.me.

I've been having so much on my plate these days - both at work(new project, meetings, codings) and at home(masak,sterilize Myra's stuff, Myra, house chores, darling C*** to be taken care of). So much so that I couldn't find much time to update but since I owed myself another Myra's milestones post, I still hafta get it done, yes?

Slacking in updating the little precious's milestones would be such a shame ya know, this is like the progress of my 1st newborn (nothing beats the 1st time I tell ya), haruslah di-engravekan into the cyber world for like forever. he he.

So yea, at 7 months and 14 days she could basically

o1. Roams the entire living hall as she pleases. She's our little crawling expert. Now ya see her in front of the tv and few secs later, ya don't - sebab dia dah ade di bawah dining table.

o2. She's so talk-active, or should I say, babble-active? She knows how to say mamam and mama now. Tho I'm not sure whether she could really relate the word mama to yours truly yet - but my heart still melts each time she does anyway.

o3. She still has a bald patch at the back of her head from the shaving during her kenduri akikah. I mean, her hair is definitely getting longer everyday but those on the tiny baldy patch. Owh takpe lah.Hair grows - tho in her case, rather slowly.

o4. She's doing fine with solid food. Oatmeal and banana is still her favourite as she could finish up 4oz of em in few minutes. I've introduced her to fish(salmon+ brown rice + zucchini + carrot)and chicken(brown rice + pumpkin + chicken) within the past 2 weeks and there's no allergy reaction whatsoever to fish, yea fish, ayam ade sedikit allergic but nothing major. Alhamdulillah. Now it gets more interesting to experiment on solids. So much so that she gets to enjoy freshly cooked meal everyday. :D

o5. She's currently taking 3oz x 5 bottles of EBM from 9am-7pm besides her solid lunch, early dinner and a rare 8pm snacks (which is usually fruit related or rice crackers - which she loves to throw around for us to pick up).

o6. Now that she's an expert in crawling, she's currently learning to stand up. Most of the time she'd find something to hold on to and pushes herself up on her tiny wobbly feet. hihi. Which is cute, sampaikan mummy dia yang dok baring-baring pon abis la menjadi tempat berpegang.

o7. She loves to bounce. She'd be bouncing away (if ya ever so rajin to hold on to her and help her to stand up) as if she's on an imaginary trampoline. Bounce bounce bounce.

o8. She knows how to express herself rather clearly. Sad pouty face whilst sending me off to work and smiley face whilst bouncing happily (together with her endless babbles) when I'm home from work. :)

o9. It has been probably more than 2 month since she's been introduced to sippy cup and she seems to be doing fine with it - provided it's the Tomme Tippe Explora sippy cup as the others spill proof cups require too much efforts and she loves the soft silicone spout which doesn't requires any sucking, she could just bite em to control the liquid flow. Ya, she still hates sucking (everything but the 'real one' yo). :P

10. She's currently wearing 9-12 months clothes. Ya, she's not much of a chubby baby, but she's a tall one. Her 6-9months clothes are ill-fitting. Seluar senteng, baju dah nampak pusat. The more reasons for mummy to shop. :D

I know it's sorta corny on how a baby would turn ya life upside down and whatnot. It has been 7 months of a roller coaster ride, but I'm loving it.

Owh baby, what I've been doing without you.

Stop growing up too fast and please stay good for mummy.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker