of.6 months.&.me.


I'm probably one of the laziest bloggers on earth.

Now that I have tonnes on stuff on my plate, lagi lah kemalasannya. But since I owe myself a post on Myra's 6 months milestones - here comes another macik-macik post. :P

o1. She's doing great when it comes to solid food. She's currently on sweet potatoes, pumpkin, carrots, banana, apple and brown rice. She loves oatmeal too, but she loves mangoes more. ha ha. Yea, gave her a piece of ripe mango once (or probably twice), she love em to bits - just like her parents. he he. Mangoes might be too early for some,but I'm not too rigid bout letting her tasting the fruits. It's just fruits after all and yeah, no processed food please. No instant cereal whatsoever. Making baby foods adelah fun - tho obviously you have to spend more time making em, but why would I want to exchange it with something less interesting aight?

o2. She's now an expert in turning 360 degrees. She could roll left and right as her heart desires and tho she can't really crawl just yet, she could basically move about like a cute ulat. :P

o3. She babbles, like a lot. Her favorite one syllables are "da," "ma,". I just can't wait for her to start talking. he he. Ambitious much? :P

o4. She's always in a good mood each time she wakes up from her sleep. I love how she'd smile when I greet her every morning. Cair hati mummy- buat rasa malas jer nak pegi work. he he.

o5. She somewhat knows how to get back to sleep all by herself. Just this morning she got back to sleep after mummy refused to layan her since she's running late for work. he he. Memula dok ek ek, tetiba dah tido pulak. Good girl.

o6. I'm still her favourite person in the whole wide world. ha ha. :P Yea, sometimes she's sorta oblivious of others when I'm around. Am I complaining? Well, no sir. :)

07. She's still on EBM when I'm away. She'll usually takes 5x4oz of milk from 8am-7pm including a solid lunch and an early dinner around 6pm.

Owh Myra, Myra, mummy luv you, like a lot. :x

Will write more later.

Happy weekend. Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker