of.back to work.&.me.

It's the 2nd day of Ramadhan and my 1st day at work (datang awal dgn jayanya so I could get back home on time) - I'm supposed to get back to work yesterday, but I bought myself another day off by burning another day of AL.

How am I feeling bout getting back to work? Excited? Not so much.

I'm a bit restless. I feel like picking up the phone to check on how Myra's doing at home. Is she okay? Did she refuse the EBM like usual? Did she screams her lungs out whilst looking for me? Tsk tsk.

If money is not an issue, I bet that I'll be a SAHM in a heartbeat but I want us to be able to satisfy our needs for all the good things in life, to provide the best for our little precious dan bukan cukup-cukup makan (he he, masih mempunyai nafsu untuk benda-benda yang lagha di situ) - jadi tak boleh la goyang kaki adanya, yes?

Well, the little precious woke up whilst I was getting ready for work. She refused to DF since she's still full for the previous feed after Subuh. She was smiling with the amused look on her face, ya know she finds it amusing to see me with my tudung on. I think she managed to relate tudung with going out. So when I kissed her goodbye without picking her up from the bed, adelah tercebik-cebik kesedihan.

Hai lah anak, mummy adelah kena pegi keja okay. Tak boleh lah nak bawak sekali, if only I could then I absolutely would - tapi kang tak jadi keja la jawabnya.Huuu..I'll see you in few hours, till then be good for nenek.

Owh, have a blessed Ramadhan. :)

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker