of.3.&.me.

Having a mini-us equals to

o1. Reduced to bershopping di mall within 10km radius only aka malls yang tak glamor dan tak crowded seperti Jusco AU2 aka mall yang dekat so boleh balik dengan pantas once the baby's moody. :p

Yea, ever since Myra's around, the parents(specifically the mummy) adelah sungguh tidak sempat nak membeli benda-benda lagha di big malls lagi,we only go to the malls when it's necessary. Huuu...I detest parents yang dok usung newborns ke hulu ke hilir in super crowded malls pehtu bila anak melalak, people around gonna give ya the "shut ya baby up" looks. Like, seriously, I think the parents could bear a few months without shopping-spree right especially when the baby's a newborn. So ya, no crowded malls for now. Tunggu lah dah besaq sket, say 5 months? he he :P

02. Half of the freezer is packed with EBM. Uh.. yea, no more Ben and Jerry's or Lecka2 plus I'm still on the ice cream-ban for the next few months or so. If I can't eat em, the daddy can't too. Yes?

o3. Each time we're out for a quick groceries shopping trip, we'll be equipped with a BabyBjorn and a stroller as Myra gets restless pretty quick when she's in the stroller so we hafta switch to baby carrier when she starts to go ek ek.

o4. Spending more moolah on the baby stuff compared to benda-benda lagha for ourselves - which reminds me that I'm yet to get anything for C*** for our 1st anniversary tho not like he cares bout the gift. he he.

On a lighter note, yea I'm emotional when it comes to BF since my journey started off on a bumpy road (Don't lemme start bout cracked, bleeding nipps segala.ha ha. Yea, but lemme tell ya that it's not as easy as it seems, selak baju, kasi susu, selesai). Tho some people didn't BF but their kids still turned out to be fine, I still don't wanna hear the typical "owh, minum FM/makan bubur/nestum/tepung beras awal pon anak sehat jer,bukan jadi ape pon". Yes, sumbat lah apa-apa pon to your kids, they are all yours.

On a happier note, our little precious is 3 months old today! Alhamdulillah.

You make me feel funny
When you come around
Yeah that's what I found out honey
What am I doing without you
You make me feel happy
When I leave you behind
It plays on my mind now honey
What am I doing without you

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker