of.the randomness.&.me.

The baby's asleep so I'm taking my chances to post a brief random update - ya, Myra is so clingy that she can't get her little hands of me.

o1. We're having a kenduri arwah-cum-kenduri kesyukuran-cum-kenduri aqiqah this Saturday at my parents place. I'm yet to finalize the invitation card that Mum going to give out to her colleagues.

o2. My daily fitness regime these days = walking (together with the swinging motions) around the house with Myra in my arms for 2-3 hours. Am so going to get her one of those colorful cute rocker once we're back in KL else taking a morning shower pon adelah hampir to impossible.

o3. Approximately 1 month and half before the end of my maternity leave, yea time flies when you're jobless. he he. Yet to train the little barracuda to feed using the bottles. Hope there won't be any confusion or whatsoever issues later.

o4. Yes, my confinement days are over. Alhamdulillah. he he. I had enough of ikan tenggiri masak lada to last me a lifetime. :P

o5. I'm desperately in need of a series of retail-therapy. Like seriously, the last time I took some cash out of the bag adelah hanya utk membayar the macik urut. Sungguh kesedihan.

That's about it, gotta run, wanna fix myself something for lunch.

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker