of.the Aqiqah.&.me.

Our Aqiqah went well yesterday, there was like tonnes of food since we had 2 kambing and the various spread of kuih and whatnot.

We even gave out the goodie bags courtesy of the PIL - ade telur pindang, bahulu and chocs which were hauled from Langkawi by dad.

Owh yes, the little precious is all bald and beautiful (dan bertompok2 dengan bedak sejuk). he he.


Don't ask me bout the black strings on her wrists. saya adelah menyatakan tanda pangkah utk itu, but ya know kata-kata orang tua adelah susah nak dipangkah (and I don't wanna make a scene), so I'll 'accidently' lose them later.Shhhh...

Yea, that 'ganas' look, she got it from her daddy. he he.

Anway, a day before, we finally managed to put the BabyBjorn on a brief test. Myra seemed to love it, baru 3 minutes dah tertido, but we're yet to master the techniques of using it so agak kelam kabut disitu.


I'm off, we're taking Myra balik kampung to meet my grandparents before we're off to KL.

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker