of.being a mum.&.me.

Being a mum =

o1. Waking up every 2-3 hours at night to BF the baby tho mengantuk gilaaaa..aaaa. It's not that the other half's won't help to soothe the baby, but I'm the only one with the boobs, the working boobs that is. he he. Thank God for the nursing pillow.

o2. Checking the diaper each time the lil precious showed her I-made-a-poo-poo-or-wee-wee face -yea, she's quite readable just like that.
(I thought that I wouldn't be able to handle soiled diapers, ya know the poo and whatnot but now that I'm doing it, it's not that bad, plus breastfeed babies' poop don't really smell)

o3. Stuffing the designer handbag with blanket, diapers, wet tissues etc on the top of the usual stuff ( which equals to bag berat seperti batu lesung,how classy) when we're out and about - we went out for Myra's 2nd dose of Hep. B yesterday and it was both terrifying and funny all at the same time.

o4. Myra = my little barracuda as sometimes she makes me jump outta my skin and curl my toes kerana when she's really really hungry, it shows - best sungguh digeget oleh gusi yang mengalahkan gigi. Hoih.

o5. It makes ya cringe each time the baby cries in the middle of the night - sambil panic, like what's wrong with the baby now? - especially now that the baby knows that her high pitch screams = mummy will be around in a jiffy. Last night C*** woke up whilst the baby was screaming only to ask me "Sayang, what did ya do to the baby?" Hah? Mane der buat ape pon.

o6. My sleeping like a log days are over. Now I'm sleeping like ayam instead. I'll be dragged outta my sleep simply by hearing a single "ek" from the baby.

On a lighter note, our mini-us gained another kg to add up to her birth weight. She's all well, Alhamdulillah. So she's 3.7kg now (which means she's now big enough for the BabyBjorn, yey!) and 4cm longer (instead of taller. he he) and I've lost like 11kg in a month, woot! :D

Owh ya, a little less than a week before the end of my confinement. Owh giddy!

That's about it, have a great week.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker