of.another randomness.&.me.

I have tonnes of pics yet to be uploaded, bear with me. Saya adelah malas.

So yea, let's be random for a bit

o1. It's heart-warming and utterly flattering to have someone who needs ya for comfort. Sungguh terasa disayangi. he he. Owh baby, mummy luv you to bits (& daddy too)

o2. Our mini-us just developed a liking to be dukung and rocked to sleep. Tercabut la tangan mummy chek oiii..

03. A little less than 2 weeks before the end of my confinement period. Yey!

o4. I'm missing C***. Sob sob. All those texting and phone calls just won't do it.

o5. We're still looking for the right date for the kenduri.

o6. Now that I'm feeling fine, waking up at night is not as miserable as it used to be. Yea, waking up dengan gagah whilst your stitches are healing adelah misery.

o7. Who would have thought that I've come to enjoy the daily massage and bertungku - walaupon perot adelah nak terbakar.Heee..

o8. I've lost 8kg within a week after the labour and yet to weight myself again.

o9. I can't wait for our next shopping spree. Best sungguh jobless tapi bergaji ni. :D

Owh it's time to bathe the baby.

Tata

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker