of.being thankful.&.me.

Yea, I should be punished for not updating, or maybe not.

Well, I've been having a wee bit of stress-test induced stress.(Confuse much?)

He he. It's just that I'm having a hard time with the stress test. Too much monitoring, tuning and after-working-hours stuff to be done. It's very tiring, yes. But what choice do I have?

Owh well, let's not whine too much when you've been showered with good news. he he. Good news what?

o1. I'm getting the 90 days maternity leave which equals to more bonding time with the family. Yey to the beloved company. he he. Let's see if the semi-workaholic me could stand the 3 months off from programming. Mungkin boleh dilakukan dengan mudah. he he. I'm such a genius when it comes to sit around doing nothing sometimes.

o2. The Boss came in for our appraisals today and brought along a very very good news for moi. Insyaallah, I'll get my long-awaited promotion this year(2 years and a half adalah a long wait. I was considered 'new' last year), together with another handsome increment. Alhamdulillah. More rezeki for us and the lil precious. :D

Gosh.Does it mean that I'll finally get to own a new ride next year? he he. Cey, lum ape-ape, but yea, I've talked about it with C***, he's still sorta firm with his idea that I should get a compact car and nothing else - kerana now we already owned an mpv, a compact car and a small 4wd - so if I got myself a sedan or the sort, his big car gonna be neglected big time. Sekarang pon we only take it for a spin during the weekends and long trips back to our hometowns - most of the time kereta besaq itu adelah menjadi tukun di basement parking, kesian. he he.

Which car gonna be replaced? Not the mpv, and absolutely not the compact car(it's C***'s so called experimental car) - which left us with the 4wd. Yup, 4wd gonna be replaced. Replace ke? Since it's not really mine on papers to begin with.

The truth is,I never paid a dime for it(the loan I mean which I'm not proud of) except for the scheduled maintenance(sendiri pakai sendiri maintain okie?), the accident related stuff(yea yea, takkan nak suh ayah bayar jugak yer dak?) and road tax and insurance(itu pon sekali jer. Sungguh keji).

Well, the car's a gift from moi dad(which explains why I paid almost nothing for it) and we're planning to send it back to Kedah if I ever get myself a new ride. Nak jual sayang. It has been goood to me so far(except for minor stuff here and there lah dan aksi terjun masuk longkang yang dilakukan oleh adek terchenta).

So yea, what to buy? What to buy? I won't go for something extraordinarily lavish as it's just a car for me to drive myself to work and back(which is like 45km everyday,dekat ya amat) and perhaps run some errands but nothing more than that. Takkan Golf gti kot? ha ha. I wish. I'd absolutely get it bila dah terlebih duit, now that we're having a mini us, priority changes.(Terasa sungguh grown up, no kidding.I've stopped salivating over designer handbags since I'm pregnant, is that a good sign or what? he he)

Owh,on a lighter note. Please stop telling me to get a myvi. Tsk tsk. (Pesanan ini ditujukan kepada moi family terchenta). Yes, I know darling C*** works for the automotive company which produces that particular ride and it would be easy peasy(& cheap) to maintain it later since C***'s an expert. Tapi apekah? Sungguh lah tidak berkembang maju. he he.

Nevermind, we'll figure it out later, for now let's just be thankful for everything. :)

Owh yes, here are the images of the lil precious as promised(sorry la for the delay bebeh).


Mini us at 11 weeks & 2 days. Yea, hanya lah around 5cm during our very 1st checkup.

Our precious at 16 weeks, sungguh lah sopan dan terkepit-kepit = the doc didn't manage to determine the gender. How lah mummy want to go shopping like dat? Tsk tsk. (Uii..besaqnya kepala, please be smart like daddy okie? he he)

Owh well, as long as the baby is healthy, we're good. I'm endlessly praying for a smooth sailing pregnancy and birth. Do pray for me okies? he he.

Have a nice weekend.

Tata for now. :P

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker