of.the 1st.&.me.

Nope, ain't talking bout my 1st love or bout our 1st date this time.

You got it right, am gonna ramble bout our 1st sahur. It's our 1st, so I just hafta jot it down.he he.

Well, both of us managed to get up for sahur as I was wide awake by 4.30am(sungguh bersemangat, I can't believe myself sometimes) to reheat the pasta and later dragged C*** out from bed at 5.

Yea, we had pasta, not something you'd usually have for sahur - which I dug from the freezer since I've made tonnes of the bolognese sauce beforehand. Just took em out, put em on the stove and add water and milk! Pastu kacau lah to your heart's content, put it on a plate, sprinkle some grated cheese and sahur is served.

So yea,we ate whilst sipping on hot tea and iced OJ dan jugak sambil tengok the typical drama berunsurkan keinsafan on tv, owh how they like making em these days,sungguh stereotype, tengok half way pon macam dah boleh agak dah storyline.

Talking bout sahur menu, I think we gonna go for toast(or cereals) and hot drinks tomorrow, we'll reserve the fancy menu for the weekend as C***'s not big on eating during sahur(me neither), I bet he'd rather wake up just for drinks and nothing else, but since I'm so bersemangat, I think he'd still eat whatever I made for him - just to humor me a bit.

Well darling, I'm trying to be mithali here, so bear with me. :P

Anyway, gonna try out a new recipe given by MIL for iftar. I hope it gonna turn out right,he he.

On a lighter note, I reached the office a quarter before 9am. Sungguh amazing and the traffic is ain't that bad either. During Ramadan we'll get to leave the office by 5pm, so I'll make it a point to get to the office early so I could get back home on time.

Yup no more slacking off this year, I couldn't afford to reach home few minutes before iftar like I did years back. It's funny bout how you'd have to change some rituals after you're married. It's like you're now thinking for two, "if I'm late then he would be eating alone, owh I can't let that happen" ha ha.

Just when I thought that I wouldn't have to do all those thinking. :P

I'm off now.

Happy fasting and be good, okay?

2 comments:

mar!ahaf!z said...

:) semangat puasa dgn hubby this year eh.. bestnye..kalau sis, tp sahur n buka mesti nasi :) ... tp sis tade mood nak masak, hubby takde.. lepak rumah mak je..

selamat berpuasa dd ..

MsAnak said...

Hehe.

Semangat menyala2 ni, tapi taktau lah if awal2 jer rajin nanti malas ke :P

Tapi tu lah,mmg takde sahur nasi kot, weekend jer lah if rajin or ade rasa nak makan nasi.

Happy puasa too sis

eXTReMe Tracker