of.cooking.&.me.

Remember MIL's recipe that I was dying to try out yesterday?

It turned out to be *cough* nice *cough*(tak boleh blah puji diri sendiri, on 2nd thought C*** think it's good too. So takde la angkat bakul sangat kan? he he).

It's a gigantic relief since I sorta detest the idea of trying out someone's recipe as it's hard to replicate others cooking. No matter how specific and detailed the recipe given to you, there's always a huge possibility of not doing it right.

Mau angker kalau dah penat-penat masak tetiba ade orang cakap "Eh, tak sama pon dengan macik sebelah rumah tu masak?" Memang akan rasa macam nak curah lauk tu atas kepala. he he.

Ya know what I mean?

So yea, since everything turned out right last night (it's either I'm a good cook or C***'s too non-fussy to notice the different), I'm going to whip up another new recipe tonite( new kerana it would be invented whilst I'm cooking for iftar). he he.

Owh, credit where credit is due, I hafta thank the other half for being a sweetheart as he helped with the ingredients(siap tolong masak nasik) since he was back home early.

Thank you darling - tapi lain kali kalau saya cakap nak mintak tolong kupas bawang banyak2, it means banyaakkk, 3 biji bawang tu tak berapa banyak. Okay, I'll be more specific next time.he he

On a lighter note, we're going back to Kedah tomorrow right after work.

I can't wait.

2 comments:

mar!ahaf!z said...

haha, 3 ulas je?
ala, nak tau sis dari kecik xsuke kupas bawang.. mak suruh tapi byk buat bawang putih .. hehe aci?

MsAnak said...

Aci jer, tapi kalau tamau kasi pedih mata kupas bawang. Letak jer bawang tu dalam fridge dulu, then kupas.

Confirm boleh mengupas bawang dengan gembira. :P

eXTReMe Tracker