of.blogging.&.me.

If blogging is a job, I might be fired..


kerana saya adelah malas
update - plus I've been busy. I have 2 UAT going on and it's draining, saya penat, mentally.

Anyway, I haven't write about my previous weekend(except for that particular Sunday whiny post).Besides the fact that I hafta work during the weekend, saya juga telah pergi menonton teater.

All thanks to Kakna bebeh. Kiss kiss :x

Yea, if you're wondering, it's Sri Mersing(still showing in Istana Budaya I reckon) and if you ask me(who's not a theater-expert), I would say that the 1st half of it managed to trigger my snooze mode whilst the 2nd half was rather good, all those half naked pendekar in actions and songs managed to keep me wide awake and yes, some of those actor/actress could really sing.

On a lighter note, I should really stop my bag craze. Like, I just spend another quarter of my paycheque for another bag and I should stop my I worked so hard so this is a gift to myself ideology. Not good.

On another lighter note, who would have thought that my inexpressive-ness in relationship actually annoys C***.

I mean, I'm made of hopelessly romantic bones but I hafta admit that I have some issues in expressing them - but it doesn't mean that I'm not trying. he he. It takes time ya know? & one hell of an effort not to cringe with embarrassment.

I just can't go "hey darling, I miss you" (or the sort) when I see him. Saya segan. :P

Yea, segan = malu ya, not segan= malas. Kedah's definition of segan is malas.

So yea, can't promise that I'll be the most expressive pacar there is, but I'll try okay? So we're good? he he. :x

Have a great week.

Ciou.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker