of.balik kampung.&.me.

It's about time for my monthly balik kampung trip, so I'm heading up North in 4 hours.

Gonna spend my looong weekend with the parents and lil brother(provided he's not in campus).

Mum already called and told me about her plans, which consist of shopping, shopping and well, shopping(It's not rocket science to figure out where I got my shopaholic-trait from.) :P

So yea, same trait but sadly my pocket is not as deep, which limits my spending, akan tetapi.. the parents gonna belanja me loads of stuff for the big day, so I'm not complaining. he he.

The truth is - they are excited about the big day shopping spree more than I do(read: Ini adelah kerana saya adelah running out of my wedding fund & my bonus is yet to come, jadi shopping apekah yang dapat dilakukan?)

Well, rezeki jangan ditolak, no?

So I'm off now.

Have a great weekend.

Ciou.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker