of.cars.&.me.

of.cars.&.me.



Having an engineer pacar who works in the automotive industry actually opened my eyes a little - especially to the fact that whatever (little) knowledge that I have about cars(specifically about maintaining one) is truly not enough.

The other day when he asked what's the name of one of the parts involved in the cooling system whilst saying "apa name benda kat depan tu?"

I hastily blurted "errr..carburetor?" and then realized that I intended to say radiator - but C*** already started to laugh at me like there's no tomorrow whilst saying "carburetor keta mana letak air niii?" and flashing me the you're so hopeless look.

Yea yea, I'm hopeless like that but ain't too proud of it either. Well,that's what the car-savvy boyfriend for isn't it? he he.

Good news is - thanks to C*** - I already got myself an appointment at one of the service center and he will be the one to bring it in for the checkup(which is sadly wayy overdue) for me. Love love.

The downside of it? I hafta fork out more moneh, so bleh for that and owh my car has been clamped outside(kerana ignorance dan tidak membeli parking coupon) so 50 bucks gonna fly off for that too.Sob.

Back to work now.

Tata

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker