of.true.&.me.

of.true.&.me.

The weekend was a handful one for me. I only got to sleep for a mere 2 hours on Saturday before driving all the way to KJ from KL at 3a.m to sent an uncle and his wife to the Komplek Tabung Haji along with the clan - his flight to Makkah was on the same day 4 hours later.

Well,it was like lightyears ago since the last time I slept that little or that late for that matter, so you missed out on seeing me looking like a panda. T_T

Hmpp..I got back home by noon feeling woozy(due to the lack of sleep) after a hearty brunch at my uncle's place only to realize that my room was a total disaster and not wanting to risk the chance of having a sudden visit by whoever that might faint by just a glimpse of it, so a gurl gotta do what a gurl gotta do & I was done with the laundry, the sweeping, organizing, ironing and whatnot by 5p.m. Just about time for me to have a dose of Vitagen and cartoons. Utter bliss. Yes, I love Vitagen, it's good to keep the tummy happy. Too bad someone is not around to share my weekly stock of Vitagen. Now I get to have all 15 bottles for myself. Yum! :P

Owh,I slept like a log that night,double bliss.

Moving on, I went out on Sunday on a date,like yea, NO details or whatsoever on the date outing since C*** might be reading this. ha ha. I was contemplating whether I should get myself a new eyeliner or not coz I lost or somehow misplaced my Dior eyeliner. *sighs* Like why on earth do I have to misplace or lose my must have eyeliner and not others? Pbbtt..this is like me losing the same eyeliner from the same brand for the second time. I'm such a klutz or perhaps this is an omen or God's way of telling me to quit wasting money.

Well, what else? Owh yea, C*** asked me to look around for a brand new watch for him and myself tu pon kalau ade yang best and orang tu sanggup nak belikan. I'm supposed to look for an array of interesting watches, get him the model numbers and the selling price and he'll search for it in the land of the rising sun since he claimed that they are a wee bit cheaper there. I was supposed to go around looking for it yesterday and I failed miserably. he he.

Okie,my bad. I just managed to glance at a good looking Tissot that gonna cost him quite a lot of dough and I didn't even get the model number or whatsoever & today, he blamed me for "pegi berdating sampai tak ingat bf" when I told him about my ruined plan & accused me of having the evil eyes for picking out the most expensive watch between all of the watches that he asked me to look for on the net earlier today. Yer la kan dear, you asked me to choose mane yang paling cantik not mana yang nampak paling murah in my eyes and it's not like the others are that cheap either. Pardon the expensive taste, but you can't blame me for being true kan? Fret not darling, I won't tell you to get me a mickey mouse bag when all I want is a Fendi or something. I'm honest, just like that. :P

Well, I'm off.

Have a good week okies?

Later

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eye liner againnnn???....apo ko bondo tu?? hehehe....

MsAnak said...

Adelah pensel ajaib.hehe.

eXTReMe Tracker