♥of.dinner.&.me.♥

Back for the weekend update.

With the intention of not over-stuffing ourselves before the dinner, we had Paramesan Cheese pretzels washed down with Lychee Paradise from Juicework and Côte d’Or chocolate with hazelnuts for tea. Tehee...

& when C*** hinted that he needed a quick nicotine fix, I excused myself to the washroom and later told him that I'm going to the surau for my Asar prayer and tetiba teringat that I'm short of cash so I headed to the ATM machines first and whilst I was there, C*** suddenly popped up next to me whilst mouthing "Dah semayang ke?", I looked at him and gave him a quick shrug. He then walked to the surau only to come back to me 2 minutes later saying
"Dia tulis the surau is closed for renovation, so harini semua orang kat KLCC takyah semayang sehingga further notice. he he".

Tak yah semayang hingga further notice?Riiighhtttt. he he.

So we headed to the surau in Mandarin Oriental Hotel.Aman tenteram dan tidak crowded - infact it was void from any traces of human existence, for that particular moment at least. :P

Then,whilst waiting for Maghrib, we went to Sony cause C*** needed to find out something about his digicam and I somehow managed to grab myself a new Dior eyeliner.

Mission accomplished.

......

Later after Maghrib, we had our fattening Saturday's dinner at Chilis - the possibly final dinner together before he leaves for Japan as claimed by C***(since he's blardy busy nowadays,it seems impossible for him to stay at one place now) but somehow I have this vision that it won't be the final one, not this one, not yet *denial mode* - cause I'll bug him for another dinner or two and perhaps we'll be able to have our iftar together.Owh..we'll see.

So where was I? Chilis, yes the dinner. We decided to go for the huge plate of BBQ ribs and Monterey Chicken, starting off with the Triple Play for the starter. Owh how I love the mashed potato,sangat creamy dan mengemokan. Thanks for the treat dearest.Asyik nak makan best jer yer?

Hmpp..since it's been ages since I posted something with pictures, how bout a post with a bunch of gambar yang blur ala-ala romantic sebab gelap dan tak guna flash sbb my cell phone didn't come with a flash pictures for a change?


Yes,I love my fingers tho I wish I had longer fingers which reflect the utter image of keayuan.Wtf?(C***'s fingers are way longer.Jari cam pompuan, tsk tsk)



C*** di ambang kelaparan. Sure glad that I got myself an eating machine for a pacar. He makes it worth every penny. ^__^



He's slurping on his 1st glass of juice.We had orange + mango for our 2nd refill. C*** finally gave up after his 2nd glass while I went for my 3rd refill. I drink like a goldfish. Blup blup.




Initially,I wanted to capture our reflections on the window but somehow I got a wee bit self-centered and ended up with a reflection of myself jerr.he he. :P


Food? What food? The pic of the food izzit?

Ade ade, dalam perot.Nak tengok ke?(Err..ade lagi ke?) :P

Back to work.

3 comments:

mar!ahaf!z said...

bestnye dia makan.. jeles taw , dia leh gi dating..

MsAnak said...

Aaaa..boleh la pegi dating lagi 2 weeks, lepas tu no more for the next 12 months. Huwaaaa..

mar!ahaf!z said...

aiks.. ye ke.. kak maria lg fortunate la kot.. paling lama sebulan x jumpa.. tu pun kira dh x best lgsg dah tu..

eXTReMe Tracker