of.craving.&.me.

of.craving.&.me.

C*** messaged me yesterday when I was still in the fridge office - asking me out for dinner cause he was staying over at his bro's place, which is 15 minutes away from my place,maka boleh la pergi dinner bersama - sama which is rare during weekdays.

Well,whenever we eat out(obviously la asyik-asyik eat out kan? Nak makan kat rumah camne pon?) it's my call when it comes to decide about the food cause he's not really fussy about his food, he's the ultimate asal makan sudah type. So,I always get to choose what and where to eat.Yey me!

Initially, I was craving - yes craving coz I was fasting yesterday,dah nak masuk Ramadhan pon puasa lagi you might ask. The truth is I lost count on how many days that I need to qada so berpuasa lebih untuk keselamatan dan ketenteraman fikiran dan perasaan - okie back to the food. I was craving for nasi + daging masak merah + telur dadar + hot soup + honey dew juice but it was raining cats and dogs so tetiba je ended up in front of the Pizza Hut.

He he. Okay, I lied. It was not really a spontaneous decision since I've actually thought of it. The hot pizza oozing with melted cheese images ran through my mind and I eventually succumbed to it.

*sighs*

Macam mana la tak comel? Takpe,comel sikit pon ada orang suka. Err..suka kan? T__T

p/s: Off to home sweet home - Kedah tomorrow. Wohhhooo!!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker