of.whiny.&.me.

of.whiny.&.me.

Someone put a knife on my throat and threaten told me to update. So yea, I'm updating - for the sake of updating coz I have nothing much to whine, shout, ramble about. Thanks to the towering amount of work.

Well, it's only my 36th day here and I already worked on 3 different modules, how blardy fantastic is that? No, I'm not complaining. I like the programming thingy, it runs in the blood you see? Yea my blood that it and no matter how sickening it is, I'm sticking to it for now - unless someone's willing to spare me the trouble and pays for everything (the **k Ptptn debts included) whilst I'm sitting around looking pretty.

On the 2nd thought, I do have loads to whine about and it's somehow related to the ever so mithali C***. Yea he hasn't caused me too much trouble so far(except for the occasional makan hati which he's surely not aware of),he's been a great petit ami when it comes to how to deal with the utterly lorat me.He's been a great help. I'm thankful really, it's just that his ignorance bites and unquestionably annoying.

*sighs*

Perhaps it's just me, the overly sensitive tak tentu pasal me. I have this humongous issue with ignorance you see? I can't stand people who claimed to care about me but at the same time act like I don't fucking exist. Like HELLO, it excruciating(how dramatic) enough to just be able to see/bully each other mostly during the weekend (coz we're still miles apart tho not world apart anymore) and now you gonna start to wait for the weekend before checking on me to see whether I'm still alive or dead? Great. So yea, it's annoying with a capital A, as simple as that.

So much of terasa amat disayangi.Ceh.

p/s:The emotional junkie.Tsk.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker