of.weekend,job.&.me.

of.weekend,job.&.me.

The weekend was great. C*** and good food just clicked together. I'm blessed.Spent a fortune on the facial cleanser and toner. It better be good else I hafta spend another fortune on a new batch.*sighs* When on earth the hormones gonna leave me in peace,I seriously don't need the pimpled adolescence's look at this age. So tacky.

On the lighter note, got myself a bunch of new tops. Thanks to C*** for the QA inspection - this is what happened when you got a QA engineer for a bf, he'll kindly inspect everything for you from your choice of detergent to clothes. He'll make sure it's economic, not too sheer,not too tight, smells and look good and whatnot. Yea,I'm lucky,just like that. :P




The new job seems to be great so far.The flexible working hours and ikot suka hati kau la nak pakai ape asalkan proper dress code are the plus points for me. I'll even get to lengang-lengang to work at 9.30am when everyone else is already half done with their morning routines. Utterly fabulous.

But owh,did I tell you that I'm the ONLY female here? SO yea, no office gossip for me since geeky guys don't gossip and my only lunch-mates (so far) consist of (ceh!macam bahan masakan pulak) an intern from UIA and a senior from my undergrad years - which surprisingly I never bump into tho we were in the same campus for a few years.

Well,to add up to the fun, all of us are wearing black today so we'll be looking like a bunch of boria during our lunch-break later.

How hmpp...interesting.

1 comments:

Sexy.Chewbacca said...

Where do you work dear?

eXTReMe Tracker